Wednesday, December 12, 2012

COVERGIRL BLAST FLIPSTICK REVIEW-ENDLESS POSSIBLILITIES!

COVERGIRL BLAST FLIPSTICK - ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!

Hi everyone!

I am super excited to share you with a new product from Covergirl that I have been loving.   It is called the the blast flipstick. I was lucky enough to be selected to try this product.  It is a unique double ended lipstick, so actually it is 2 lipsticks in one.  One end is a bold creamy shade and the other end is a light shimmery color.  This provides you so many opportunities to mix and match different shades, so you can customize your look! Even create an ombre look! There are 13 different blast flipsticks to choose from....  

My favorite shade is Vixen it is a bright pink color on one end and a light pink shimmer on the other.  I love my pinks! What I like to do is to use the darker color on my upper lip and lower lip and shade the middle of my bottom lip to make my lips look fuller and more 3 dimensional.  I really have been loving this look! I really like the formula too..they are creamy and long lasting.  I think these are a great product and give you endless possibilities!

Vixen
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen
Vixen

Thanks for stopping by my blog and please subscribe! 


Have a great day!

CeeJay

Please Note: I received these products complementary from  Bzzagent! If you are interesed in becoming a bzzagent, you can sign up aw wwwbzzagent.com

1 comment:

  1. I have been considering buying this from a site in the UK, and I have decided to get it, thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete