Saturday, December 29, 2012

ELF 144-Piece Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette-Neutral Eye

elf 144-piece Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette -Neutural Eye Review

Hi Everyone!

I hope you enjoyed your Holidays!  I was so surprised when my husband gave me this eyeshadow palette for Christmas!  I  thought I would share with you some of my thoughts.  The palette has 144 shades and gives you a wide variety of color choices...from shimmering cream shades to rich chocolates and deep burgurdys. These are really gorgeous colors that give you endless possibilities to create any eye look you desire.  There is a good mix of shimmery and Matte shadows, the pigmentation is fantastic in most shades and with a primer they are long lasting.  There are a few exceptions, I found some of the matte shades to be a little less pigmented and a little chalky.  Only a few, if you add a few layers you can definitely work with them.   However for the price this palette is a great value.  My husband picked this up at Target for 15 dollars, what a deal!  I couldn't be happier with them and have been having so much fun creating new looks.  I would definitely recommend adding this palette to your collection











Have a great day!

CeeJay



1 comment:

  1. I have a very similair palette to this but my a different brand (my boyfriend bought me mine for Christmas last year) and a lot of the colours can be used as highlighters bronzers or blushers, something I really love in a palette.

    ReplyDelete