Monday, January 7, 2013

Gillette Venus Embrace and Gillette Venus & Olay Review

Hi Everyone!

I was very fortunate to receive the Gillette Venus Embrace razor and Venus Olay refills in my Influenster Cosmo Voxbox and thought I would share with you my thoughts.  I have used the Venus brand razors for years and have always been very pleased with them, but I have never tried the Embrace or the Venus &Olay.  These products were both new to me and I was super excited to try them.  I am very happy to say they are my new favorite in the Venus line.  The 5 blade cartridge gives you a smooth close shave and leaves your legs feeling silky.  The soft grip handle allows you good control and no slipping to prevent nicking.  The Venus & Olay have moisture bars and the Embrace has moisture ribbons both are great to lock in moisture.  I have sensitive skin and many razors leave my legs very red and irritated.  I had no red bumps or razor burn with these razors.   My legs felt and looked fantastic!  Another great feature is that every Venus handle is interchangeable.  So you can mix and match!  I feel this a high quality and good performing razor.  I would recommend checking them out.  I really enjoyed using them!

Have a great day!

CeeJay

No comments:

Post a Comment