Saturday, March 2, 2013

GARNIER OLIA

Garnier Olia Review


Hi everybody welcome back to 40 and Fab!


    I recently was given the opportunity to try Garnier Olia and I wanted to share with you my thoughts.  I have been coloring my hair myself for years and have used several different brands.  So, I am very familiar with the entire at home haircoloring process.  Olia is very different then any other haircoloring product, I have used in the past.

  Olia is oil based, it is infused with natural flower oils.  I really enjoyed working with this formula of haircolor.  The first difference that I noticed was the scent, no nasty ammonia smell instead a pleasant floral scent.  Also, this formula did not drip like other hair dyes I have used.  The less mess the better!  The best part were the results, Olia really did make my hair feel healthier.  It left my hair in better condition then before coloring.  My hair was soft, smooth and shiny! I was thrilled, my hair is usually dry and brittle after coloring.  I couldn't ask for anything more in a haircolor! 



Thanks for stopping by my blog and please subscribe!

Have a great day!

Ceejay




Please Note: I received these products complementary from  Bzzagent! If you are interesed in becoming a bzzagent, you can sign up aw wwwbzzagent.com


The shade I selected was 7.0 Dark Blonde.
Before using Olia
After using Olia


6 comments:

  1. I tried it and used Intense Auburn Blonde. I have to say that my hair never looked better. I am going to switch to this brand from now on. I have been using eSalon but this is less expensive. I have to use 2 boxes though because there is not enough color for my medium thick hair. But the color kept coming out on my pillow weeks later!!! Everyone who saw my hair loved it too. I am a convert to this great new brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,thanks for following my Blog! Good point about having to use two boxes. My hair isn't very long and one box was just enough. Definitely would need two boxes myself.

      Delete
  2. I don't color my hair but I have many friends that do. Your hair looks shiny and soft. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it really does look improved :o I recently died my hair red and dang has it dried out! will be trying this xx

    www.thoughtwithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ceejay, Was browsing for suitable blogs to nominate for the 'Liebster Award' and came across yours and think your blog is just perfect!
    I hope you have much fun as I did participating in it and do have a little look at my blog and feel free to follow :) Easmin x
    http://www.ohhsopeachy.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4941717

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to try this brand! I used the Revlon Buttercream the last 2 times I colored, and it was pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete